RENEW’s Retention Regimen
Renewable Energy Partnerships Beyond Hiring
Once the right candidate is hired, RENEW ensures our clients retain their new employees using our RENEW Retention Regimen process. We guarantee our candidate placements for up to 12 months after hiring, for cause, and up to 6 months for any reason – period. Additionally, we perform one, two, and three-month phone interview check-ins with the candidate and the hiring manager to ensure on-boarding and progress success.
RENEW’s customer service focus means our responsibilities don’t stop once the position is filled. Our RENEW Retention Regimen is designed for regular, structured check-ins to ensure candidates are on-boarding and progressing successfully and both the hiring manager and our placed candidate are on the same page, working productively and effectively together.
Additionally, at six, nine and 12 months, RENEW checks-in with both the employee and hiring manager over the phone or face-to-face for more in-depth verification of performance, fit and orientation. We seek out peers, subordinates, customers and Human Resources connections to ensure the placed executive is fitting into your culture and meeting your expectations and needs.
Book a RENEW Strategy Call Today
Uncover RENEW’s Proven Renewable Energy Executive Hiring Solution through a 15-Minute Strategy Call with European Renewables Expert Christian Crown.
Please read the following carefully, then scroll down to our calendar:
- Select the time and date you prefer to schedule your 15-minute RENEW Strategy Call.
- Please ensure your selected time zone is accurate to the location for your call.
- You will receive email confirmation and Christian will contact you at the number you provide.
- Christian will run a diagnostic audit of your Executive Search needs during the call.
- If it's determined to be a mutual fit during the call, Christian will forward you RENEW's Letter of Engagement search proposal to get started.